Pain and adversity come to us all. The secret to overcoming life’s inevitable hurts is to harness adverse experiences for a greater good. This is why the Pain into Purpose course exists.
About the Pain into Purpose course
If the above summary speaks to you, then you’re in the right place.
The Pain into Purpose online coaching course is for individuals who want more out of life.
The Pain into Purpose online coaching course is for people that are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
The Pain into Purpose online course is also for people who have read reams of self-help material, who have watched countless hours of YouTube videos but still feel like they need some help, guidance and wisdom applying insights into their life.
AFTER ALL, APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE IS KEY TO CHANGE.
As such, the Pain into Purpose online course is ideal for people who want to move beyond knowing what to do and are ready to take action and DO.
The Pain into Purpose online course is for people who want to roll up their sleeves and get the inner work done so they can take ACTIVE steps to livin’ their best life in a way that is authentic and real.
The Pain into Purpose online course is for people who want to put into practice spiritual, emotional and psychological teachings in order to have a fulfilled empowered life.
But, the Pain into Purpose online coaching course is NOT for people that want to:
- Blame others
- Avoid taking self-responsibility
- Not believe in the transformative power of love, kindness and compassion
If the above speaks to you then I ask you these three simple questions:
- Do you want to unlock the invaluable life lessons hidden in your adverse experience?
- Have you started the self-change journey and got stuck along the way?
- Are you ready to move beyond being a victim and have victory in your life?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, the Pain into Purpose four-week online coaching course will set you off in the right direction.
The Course Structure
The course is run on Tuesdays over four weeks.
- Week 1: 24th March at 7:30pm – 9pm (GMT)
- Week 2: 31st March at 7:30pm – 9pm (GMT)
- Week 3: 7th April at 7:30pm – 9pm (GMT)
- Week 4: 14th April at 7:30pm – 9pm (GMT)
The weekly slots are 90-minute calls.
- 20 minutes of teaching
- 60 minutes of discussion
- 10 minutes of setting an assignment
The topics we will cover are
- Week 1: Life assessment
- Week 2: Moving beyond being the victim
- Week 3: Life lessons and (internal and external)
- Week 4: Self-protection and what works for me!
Throughout the course, you will be invited to post your victories, challenges and questions in the Pain into Purpose WhatsApp community group. Where you will be encouraged to support each other, long after the course finishes. I will also be active in the group.
The Course Leader
The course will be lead by me, Keeley Taverner. I am Psychotherapist, Coach and Supervisor with a special interest in intimate relationships and human potential.