I am proud to offer both onsite and offsite corporate services, working alongside local businesses to provide assessments, clinical advice, training and emotional support.
All packages are tailored to your specific needs and industry.
Ask about my corporate expertise when you wish to:
- Reduce the effects of work-related stress
- Limit the risk of work-related absence
- Enhance team engagement and development
- Improve employee health, empowerment and performance
Workplace services include:
- Workplace therapy
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- 360 Staff Survey
- Workplace wellness training
Frequently requested themes for training includes:
- Cultural differences
- The power of small wins
- Stress management
- Rethinking mental health
- Making Pain Purposeful
- Discrimination and the historical roots of unconscious bias
- Life after lockdown
- How to avoid burnout
- The power of authenticity
Keeley Taverner contributes to an article that discusses the signs people are using avoidance to cope with lockdown easing.
I believe being realistic about the coming months is vital as is acknowledging that life has been challenging over the last 12 months.
Thanks to a psychotherapy session for their new podcast Before We Say I Do, Eddie Boxshall and Denise Van Outen say that they can move forward with their relationship.