I am proud to offer both onsite and offsite corporate services, working alongside local businesses to provide assessments, clinical advice, training and emotional support.
All packages are tailored to your specific needs and industry.
Ask about my corporate expertise when you wish to:
- Reduce the effects of work-related stress
- Limit the risk of work-related absence
- Enhance team engagement and development
- Improve employee health, empowerment and performance
Workplace services include:
- Workplace therapy
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- 360 Staff Survey
- Workplace wellness training
Frequently requested themes for training includes:
- Cultural differences
- The power of small wins
- Stress management
- Rethinking mental health
- Making Pain Purposeful
- Discrimination and the historical roots of unconscious bias
- Life after lockdown
- How to avoid burnout
- The power of authenticity
Keeley will be giving advice on the Nine til Noon Show which is presented by Greg Hughes, every month.
You’ll find Keeley Taverner contributing to a Life After Lockdown feature in Closer, the magazine, this April.
Does guilt get the best of you? Does guilt have you saying yes when you really want to say no? Do you struggle to overcome your strong guilt reaction? If so, join this workshop on Confronting guilt.