I am proud to offer both onsite and offsite corporate services, working alongside local businesses to provide assessments, clinical advice, training and emotional support.
All packages are tailored to your specific needs and industry.
Ask about my corporate expertise when you wish to:
- Reduce the effects of work-related stress
- Limit the risk of work-related absence
- Enhance team engagement and development
- Improve employee health, empowerment and performance
Workplace services include:
- Workplace therapy
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- 360 Staff Survey
- Workplace wellness training
Frequently requested themes for training includes:
- Cultural differences
- The power of small wins
- Stress management
- Rethinking mental health
- Making Pain Purposeful
- Discrimination and the historical roots of unconscious bias
- Life after lockdown
- How to avoid burnout
- The power of authenticity
Keeley Taverner explains to Roshan what a narcissist is, how it shows up in relationships and how to heal from it too.
The theme for Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 is nature. Watch and listen to this poem by Keeley Taverner.
Keeley Taverner was asked to contribute her insights as a Psychotherapist to an article for Bustle.