Back in 2017, I posted what has become my most viewed video ever on YouTube. It’s called ‘How to be a side chick / the other woman’ and talks about three potential benefits. You can watch that here:
Let’s get real. Being a side chick is a taboo subject and one that is not often openly discussed due to shame, judgement, ridicule and embarrassment. But, the reality is some women are opting to be ‘the other woman’, for a range of reasons that I allude to in this video.
Now, a couple of years on, I’ve created a follow-up video. Have a watch…
In this video, I talk about a number of my free resources and how to work with me. You can find the links to these below.
- Feel Loved – the workshop. There’s an event tomorrow, it’s never too late people! Or drop me an email and I’ll put you on the waitlist for the May workshop.
- You may also be interested in my new online course Pain into purpose: Life after a one-way relationship.
- If you’re a little obsessed by your phone (you’re not alone there, sis), sign up for my FREE WhatsApp self-care tips and start taking more care of you.
- If you wondering why you care and they don’t, I got you.
- And finally, now is a good a time as any to open up your thinking to new experiences and activities! My Ultimate Bucket List has 101 experiences for you to try. Download it for free and get started today!
If you want to talk through any of the issues I’ve mentioned here booK in a free 15-minute exploration call with me or enrol in one of my events and workshops. Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter while you are here too.