Why choose us?
- Are life’s challenges getting the better of you?
- Are you trying to move on, but are unsure how?
- Would you like to get more out of life?
- Does this sound like you?
- We can assist you in transforming your life here at Key for Change.
Feel Loved. Get the love that you deserve: The workshop (Part 2)
Sat, 28 September 2019 | 09:30 – 16:00 | Queen's Gate Gardens, South Kensington, London | £41.46 - Early Bird Pricing (Normally £59) | Enrolment Open
Why is love so complicated? Why does love hurt so much? Why does love seem to be so elusive?
These are important questions and the answers are not so easy to find.
Join me at this full-day workshop which will bring you clarity and understanding. Don’t give up hope, change is possible, I know your pain and frustrations and as such the Feel LOVED workshop has been designed specifically with your tender heart in mind.
What has stopped you from unlocking your potential?
Life may be full of ups and downs, but you still have the power to respond to your challenges in a manner that truly enhances the quality of your life.
Maybe you’re the kind of person who’s generally good at overcoming setbacks and obstacles, but who just can’t seem to resolve a current dilemma. Alternatively, you might be trying to avoid dealing with a problem, therefore allowing it to get gradually worse.
Or, of course, it might simply be that you have spent your whole life pleasing others, and aren’t sure who you are anymore!
What difference can Key for Change make?
Here at Key for Change, we’re passionate about helping people to overcome their life challenges and obstacles. Whether you’re anxious and depressed, isolated and alone, hurt and rocked by the breakup of a relationship, or anything else, we can help you to find a new direction.
In what circumstances might you turn to Key for Change?
You could be in any of the following dilemmas or circumstances...
- Suffering from anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality disorder, phobias or trauma
- Experiencing loss or bereavement
- Attempting to overcome addictions such as work, shopping, alcohol, gambling or drugs
- Wondering whether you need help with anger management
- Contemplating a career change
- Enduring domestic and/or sexual abuse, and therefore requiring support from counsellors specialising in couples and relationship troubles, marriage guidance and family dynamics
- Finding it difficult to accept singleness
- Concerned about sex-related matters, such as sexual dysfunction and identity
- Struggling with eating disorders
- Lacking self-confidence
- Experiencing workplace bullying
- Worried about medically unexplained symptoms or somatoform disorder
Latest from our YouTube channel
Meet The Team
Don’t go through the pain alone.
To find out more about Key for Change services, please send Keeley an email and we’ll be swiftly in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
If you would like to talk to us about where you are at and where you would like to be, why not take advantage of our FREE 30-minute consultation call?
Director and Psychotherapist
Dr Abrar Hussain
Dr Rina Bajaj
Dr Matthew Brown
Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist and Author
Coach, mentor and trainer
Coach and Mentor
Lucy Anne Chard
“Take care of you, because if you don't, who will?”
― Keeley Taverner
Turn to us to truly unlock your potential
Key 4 Change was established in 2012 as the vision of Keeley Taverner, who knows all about how to activate people’s potential and help them to become their authentic selves.
We take an approach encompassing psychotherapy, counselling, coaching and workshops, helmed by highly qualified specialist counsellors in Hillingdon in West London.
Together, we’ll empower you to understand, heal and move on with your life, helping you to develop the motivation, self-belief and confidence to create a life on your own terms.
BBC Radio London
National Probation Service
2 Beasleys Yard