- Do you absorb other peoples emotion and stress?
- Are you a nurturer or mother figure to family and friends?
- Have you been labelled as too sensitive or too emotional?
- Do you have a hard time watching negative or harsh images on television?
- Do you find it incredibly difficult to deal with confrontations and arguments?
- Are you the person who everyone seems to come to for advice, support, help or healing?
- Do you have a hard time practising self-love and boundaries?
- Do you often attract narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths, unnecessarily difficult people, energy vampires or problem-focused people?
- Do you feel compelled to repay someone back when they have kind to you?
These are just some of the indicators that you could be an empath.
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, The Empath's Self-Protection Course is for you.
I am grateful for Keeley's expertise and knowledge. I loved her delivery and perceptive manner. Listening to her words, scenarios and YouTube videos as a reminder has encouraged me to take the vital steps to let go of the pain - and do things which will inevitably will make me a happier, more fulfilled person. Thank you.
Pain into Purpose Workshop Attendee, June 2020.
No words. This women has changed my life. God bless her for helping me to see my greatness. Profound experience.
Marcus, Facebook recommendation.
The whole atmosphere created made it safe to talk openly. I enjoyed the insights from Keeley and am looking forward to reading through the workbook.